Roots Only Review
Time for a new product to make our hair dying days a little easier! I dye my hair regularly which is not the healthiest thing I can do for my hair but trying to touch up my roots usually took just as long. Mommy and Baby Reviews was lucky enough to be asked to try a new product that would make touching up my roots easier. We were sent Roots Only free of charge to review. Of course was skeptical because does anything really make my life easier. Roots only is really as easy as 1, 2 ,and 3. I started by mixing my color and putting it into my roots only bottle. With the wide tooth comb it was easy and fast for me to apply my color, let it process and then rinsed my hair as I normally would. It took half the time that it usually takes me to touch up my roots. Even cleaning my reusable Roots Only bottle was super easy. I just filled it with warm water put the top back on and let it sit for a few seconds. I then shook the bottle and squeezed the bottle until all the traces of dye were gone.
Roots Only is also perfect if you are treating your child’s hair for lice. The little teeth on the Roots Only bottle helps insure that you easily apply the medication to all of your child’s hair.
How To Use Roots Only
1. Add desired amount of solution to the Roots Only squeezable bottle.
2. Attach delivery applicator tool to bottle.
3. Although “Roots Only” is virtually mess free, it’s a good idea to place a towel over your shoulders.
4. Run a comb through your hair to remove any tangles.
5. Using “Roots Only” as you would a comb, comb through your hair while squeezing the bottle. Be sure to keep the teeth of the comb in contact with your scalp.
6. If you hit a tangle, simply stop squeezing the bottle and use the applicator head as a comb to remove the tangle.
7. The solution stops flowing when you stop squeezing. Once the tangle is gone, reposition the “Roots Only” hair applicator tool and resume.
8. Follow manufacturer’s instructions for processing time.
Roots Only works on long, medium and short hair. Using Roots Only helps you get salon professional results at home. The comb applicator works with all liquid and creme brands of hair dye. Roots Only allows you to apply color in 5 minutes or less and without the mess. Comb and squeeze to apply the color. There is no need for parting or sectioning of your hair which helps save time. All Roots Only products are reusable and made in the USA.
Are you ready to purchase Roots Only products? It’s just as easy as touching up your roots! Head on over to the Roots Only Website to order yours today.
SECRET GIVEAWAY CODE: ROOTSONLYRULES
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.